Monday, April 22, 2024

Music Monday

 And we are back! I have added so many songs to this playlist while I was on hiatus and I can't wait to share them with you! 

Look here, I just finished a class that I'm hoping is the hardest I'm going to have this time around and I feel like a brand new person! I'm not going to share all my songs I've added, that would be an extremely long post, but here are 20 to get us back started:

1. Bad Girl - Usher

2. Peach - Kevin Abstract

3. Foreplay - Jalen Santoy

4. May I Have This Dance (Remix) - Francis and the Lights ft. Chance the Rapper

5. Still Into You - Paramore

6. 151 Rum - JID

7. Sunday Best - Surfaces

8. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye, Tammi Terrell

9. Dutton Ranch Freestyle - David Morris

10. Photosynthesis - Saba, Jean Deaux

11. Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain

12. Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert

13. He Loves You Not - Dream

14. Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield, Sean Kingston

15. Bring It All to Me - Blaque, NYSYNC

16. Get It Shawty - Lloyd

17. Sing to You - John Splithoff

18. Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland

19. I Learnt Some Jazz Today - Tessellated

20. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

Enjoy!

            love, 

                    ktv

No comments:

Post a Comment