Friday, May 31, 2024

Finally Friday!

Oh hello! 

Went on a road trip and came back with lots of new music, mostly provided by Shantel! We went to Gazebo Festival and that deserves its own post, so all I will say right now is that it was so much fun! But, for now here is a playlist to get your Friday started Friday started : )

1. Late Night Talking - Harry Styles

2. Weak for your love - Thee Sacred Souls

3. SKATE - BIA

4. Company - melvitto, Gabzy

5. Right now! - Johnny Yukon

6. Lost in Japan - Shawn Mendes, Zedd

7. Lil Baby Crush - Jordan Ward

8. Mama Said - The Shirelles 

Happy Friday y'all! This week felt extremely long even though I only worked three days, but we made it!

Enjoy!
            love, 
                    ktv

ps - I also think that I've been listing individual songs and not the whole playlist, but I think I have it correct this week lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment