Friday, May 27, 2022

Playlist Friday!

 Hello all! 

What a rough week this was. Everything from this news cycle just hit me and it all came pouring out of me on a very rainy day. Very poetic indeed. But boy, oh boy did I get by with a lot of help from my friends!

So, cheers to us all for making it through and happy Friday! I hope you all get a long weekend and just enjoy the hell out of it. Here are some songs to get you started! 

1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet

2. Can't Help Falling in Love - Haley Reinhart (full disclosure I pretty much love any rendition of this song!)

3. The Bones - Maren Morris, Hozier

4. Throw Fits - London On Da Track, G-Eazy, City Girls & Juvenile

5. Juicy - Doja Cat, Tyga

6. Pretty Brown Skin - EUGENE KIING

7. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood

8. Eastside - benny blanco, Halsey, Khalid

9. BEST ON EARTH - Russ, BIA

10. Slide - H.E.R., YG

11. Ambitious Girl - Wale

12. if you got a problem - Joy Oladokun

13. Baby I'm Yours - Breakbot

14. Good Times Roll - GRiZ, Big Gigantic

Love you all, for real! 

                                   love, 

                                            ktv

No comments:

Post a Comment